2019 - 2020 Calendar
Level placement is at the discretion of the teacher and director.
• Please be advised that it is unlikely a student will matriculate to the next level every year. It is probable a student will repeat levels one and two.
• Pre-Pointe and Pointe students must take at least 2 hours of ballet weekly. Lyrical/Contemporary Technique, and students in Jazz Level 3 or higher must also take ballet.
• Prima Performance must be enrolled in Combo, Ballet or Jazz Technique. Jazz is required for Junior and Senior members; ballet is highly recommended.
- Most of our classes are 55 minutes in length. This allows for a smooth transition between classes and aids in starting classes on time.
- Creative Movement = 30 minutes
- Hip Hop 1 & Tap = 45 minutes
- Level 4 & 5 classes may be 75 minutes.
See a complete list of classes.
Visit our online scheduler to see all the classes we offer.